Dear Clients and Friends,
Folks, everyone knows that community support is one of the cornerstones of our corporate culture. However, this year, MOR Wealth Management will be making a larger effort to raise money than it has ever attempted before.
We are extremely proud of the massive profits that we helped our clients to make in 2017. We hope that each and every person within our family of clientele will give back by participating in and/or supporting the creation of the…
- More than 1 million people in the United States, and 2.3 million people globally, have been diagnosed with MS.
- According to recent research, MS may be up to 4 times more common in women than in men.
- According to recent estimates, 25,000 children in the US have MS, or have been symptomatic of MS.
- The average financial burden for an MS patient is equivalent to the financial burden of leukemia, 27% greater than that of diabetes, and 55% greater than that of heart disease! The total annual cost of MS in the United States is $28 billion.That’s billion, with a “B.”
- In the last 8 years, NMSS has established 6 new pediatric MS centers and has committed over $6 million to researching pediatric MS.
- The Progressive MS Alliance has committed $14.1 million to new collaborative research projects that aim to put an end to progressive MS.
- Orevus (a new drug) reduced that annualized relapse rate by up to 47%, and reduced the time that it takes an MS patient to walk 25 feet by 30%!
This disease is much further reaching than most people realize, and life-changing progress has been seen in only the last few years.
There is but one purpose of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society - to seek "A world free of MS." That's why we are raising money, and that's why the MORWM Bike Team will ride.
There will be more to come in regards to this event, the MORWM Team, and donations.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Matthew Ramer, AIF®
Principal, Financial Advisor
MOR Wealth Management, LLC
1801 Market Street, Suite 2435
Philadelphia, PA 19103
P: 267.930-8301 | c: 215-694-4784 | f: 267.284.4847 |
601 21st Street, Suite 300
Vero Beach, FL 32960
The majority of this content was written and distributed MOR Wealth Management, all rights reserved. Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC, a registered investment adviser. Fixed insurance products and services offered through CES Insurance Agency.